Obtaining invitation letters

Immigration related services

Good to know:

  • Citizens of certain countries have the right to enter the territory of Hungary only with a valid multiple/single entry business visa.
  • This visa has to be issued in the expatriate's home country, or in the country, where the expatriate has a permanent, registered address.
  • In order to obtain this business visa one has to be in the possession of an original, official invitation letter. This invitation letter is issued by the Immigration Office in Hungary.

How can we help?

  • We gather all the documents, obtain the invitation letter for you and make sure you receive its original copy in the shortest possible time.

Contact us

Expatriates Services Trust Kft.

Hungary 1138 Budapest, Danubius utca 6. V/1

Phone: +36 1 878 0710

Fax: +36 1 878 0712

Mobile: +36 30 692 4884

Email: info [at] expatserv [dot] hu

Send us a message

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.