Social Security Card

Immigration related services

Good to know:

In case you are under the Hungarian payroll you are required to hold a Social Security number in order to be able to start your job.

How can we help?

  • We ease your burden and obtain your social security card in the possible shortest time! We can also help with locating reliable specialist doctors for you in case you need treatment.

Contact us

Expatriates Services Trust Kft.

Hungary 1138 Budapest, Danubius utca 6. V/1

Phone: +36 1 878 0710

Fax: +36 1 878 0712

Mobile: +36 30 692 4884

Email: info [at] expatserv [dot] hu

Send us a message

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.