Obtaining Tax card

Immigration related services

Good to know:

Without a tax number you cannot start your new job, therefore it is essential to have your tax number as soon as possible.

How can we help?

  • As soon as we receive all the necessary information and documentation from you we apply for your tax card and make sure you receive your tax number (with a certification from the Hungarian Tax Authority) long before you receive your actual tax card.

Contact us

Expatriates Services Trust Kft.

Hungary 1138 Budapest, Danubius utca 6. V/1

Phone: +36 1 878 0710

Fax: +36 1 878 0712

Mobile: +36 30 692 4884

Email: info [at] expatserv [dot] hu

Send us a message

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.