Obtaining/extending work and residence permit

Work and/or residence permit

Good to know:

EU citizens are not required to hold a work permit, the employer only needs to make an anonym registration at the Labour Office. In order to work legally in Hungary, EU citizens need a registration card which is valid for an unlimited period of time.

Non-EU citizens need to have a work permit and a residence permit. The work and residence permit both have to be extended annually or every two years depending on the validity of the documents.

How can we help?

  • During these processes we take over all the paperwork and thinking from the HR department, we only get the company and the expatriate involved at a minimum, unavoidable extent and make sure all the immigration documents are granted in time
  • By working with us you can be sure that the immigration documents will be granted in time and your foreign colleagues can start their jobs in time
  • We inform you on a regular basis about the regulation changes and make sure that you are in line with the relevant rules
  • We keep track of the relevant expiry dates and initiate all the renewals in time

Contact us

Expatriates Services Trust Kft.

Hungary 1138 Budapest, Danubius utca 6. V/1

Phone: +36 1 878 0710

Fax: +36 1 878 0712

Mobile: +36 30 692 4884

Email: info [at] expatserv [dot] hu

Send us a message

Undersigned, by clicking this box- based on General Data Protection Regulation Article 6 paragraph (1) a) and Article 7 – herewith I agree, that the data handler can use my personal data according to the Terms of GDPR and EST Relocation’s Data Management Policy.
I notice that based on GDPR Article 7 Paragraph (3) I can withdraw my consent anytime.
For more information visit http://www.expatserv.hu/data-protection

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.