Social Security Card

Immigration related services

Good to know:

In case your foreign colleague is under the Hungarian payroll they are required to hold a Social Security number in order to be able to start the job.

How can we help?

  • We ease your burden and obtain the social security card in the shortest possible time!

Contact us

Expatriates Services Trust Kft.

Hungary 1138 Budapest, Danubius utca 6. V/1

Phone: +36 1 878 0710

Fax: +36 1 878 0712

Mobile: +36 30 692 4884

Email: info [at] expatserv [dot] hu

Send us a message

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.